I was often the biggest critic of Keever's place.Although the restaurant had its problems, i was sad to hear that the bar was closing.
While it may have had its problems, it was a great place to get great food and entertainment. William Keever (Bill Keever) was the consummate local restauranteur, always visiting everyone table by table, making sure everyone was happy with their experience. Atlanta will surely miss this historically significant place. The Keever family has given so much back to this community.
Grand-Dad William Keever would have been proud.Rest In Peace Keever Bar & Grille.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bar Closing
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I feel that I am the fool for trusting but this chic played me from the beginning she said that she needed me to buy a card to refill her..."
- "Hope of SPS scammed me out of $1,700 as Yona! Ugh! I knew she was fake and the readings were not true tried to convince with the universe *** why..."
- "please just look at the similarity of designs he sent in comparison to work he has done before I approached luckasz on Facebook as I was looking for a professional..."
- "Every country has his own rules made by the government. All citizens have to follow those rules in order to have a solid harmony in the country. By harming or..."
- "During the end of 1930's and early 1940's in the Netherlands: Almost all right Christians have taken the believes and Ideology of Adolf Hitler, that made around 30 to 40..."
- "In the Netherlands there is a law system that can't be checked always if it is in the wrong hands. The discretionary jurisdiction, the State Secretary of Justice is able..."
- "The resume writer just did copy paste from the old resume which I sent. Anyone can do that and put it in a nice format. Don't waste money on this..."
- "We purchased an new Keystone. Now one would think that NEW would actually be in NEW condition, but not quite so as I found out even after the assurance that..."
- "I tried the free trial. They have charged me $85, $89, $94, and so on about every week...(supposedly a monthly "subscription"). This was after I called and had..."