William Keever Pub & Grille
I was often the biggest critic of Keever's place.Although the restaurant had its problems, i was sad to hear that the bar was closing.
While it may have had its problems, it was a great place to get great food and entertainment. William Keever (Bill Keever) was the consummate local restauranteur, always visiting everyone table by table, making sure everyone was happy with their experience. Atlanta will surely miss this historically significant place. The Keever family has given so much back to this community.
Grand-Dad William Keever would have been proud.Rest In Peace Keever Bar & Grille.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I lent my debt card to a worker who then went to the Parlor at Four Hills and the Veteran’ Charity Sweepstakes and transferred money from my card to the..."
- "A check cashing business named Cheque Pronto at 1630 Pleasant Hill Rd. Duluth, GA (inside the Assi Plaza Farmer's Market) has flyers, banners, and a tent that advertises you can..."
- "I was on CM for a good while with very few quality men in my area. I did not renew my subscription. then tonight on Facebook an ad pops up..."
- "In the Netherlands there is a law system that can't be checked always if it is in the wrong hands. The discretionary jurisdiction, the State Secretary of Justice is able..."
- "Theï»¿ Moroccan boxer called Badr Hari has played boxing & had aï»¿ sexual relationship with the wife of a Dutch football player to go on Dutch television.ï»¿ According to..."
- "For a democratic country and kapatalistic system we often think people of the Netherlands are lovable and appreciate talent and good looking people. On the contrary Dutch people are often..."
- "I had a full size couch, 2 person seat and 2 Recliners MADE TO ORDER and the Couch’s ARM was Never made Properly From The Start. All the Pieces recline..."
- "I pay for my daughters maid service in Cornelious NC. I have been disappointed several times with the service. Two weeks ago when u was visiting I had..."
- "I ordered a pair of pants and a shirt at the beginning of August (it is currently October), and it still hasn't shown up. I received an e-mail with a..."