William Keever Pub & Grille
I was often the biggest critic of Keever's place.Although the restaurant had its problems, i was sad to hear that the bar was closing.
While it may have had its problems, it was a great place to get great food and entertainment. William Keever (Bill Keever) was the consummate local restauranteur, always visiting everyone table by table, making sure everyone was happy with their experience. Atlanta will surely miss this historically significant place. The Keever family has given so much back to this community.
Grand-Dad William Keever would have been proud.Rest In Peace Keever Bar & Grille.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "It may be a coincedence but I kinda doubt it .... Albany and Brooklyn are like two hours from each other ... I find it hard to believe that someone..."
- "We saw an Ad in "The Hindu" (a small peanut sized ad) stating that one can earn 50000 to 90000 per month with paperplate business by a company called R..."
- "In June of 2014, we ordered a UTV for $3275. It was never mentioned on their site (terrible by the way) that it required welding and assembly. We were unable..."
- "Be careful about buying from Esther Tadjiev. She will not tell you that Chanel has a no return policy on watches and jewelry. I'm putting this up to let everyone know..."
- "For many years Europe had a stable economy and the countries where flourishing. Own money valuta, good own identity, business infrastructure, good safety and protection of the own economy. The..."
- "During the creation of Europe, it had many things to rebuild, law system, world war 1 was going and Armenia at the east of the Ottomon Empire was reasting easily..."
- "Over the past years I have ordered a handful of the "acrylic prints" which some with chrome hardware that mounts the photo away from the wall 3/4 of an inch..."
- "We grew up on Domino's Pizza 3x a wk when my mother was taking night classes. To this day I still CRAVE their original recipe from 1980's with founder Tom..."
- "After spending untold amounts of money with BLUE PERL DERMATOLOGE WE can't even to have ANY ONE to call back. Told them the Meds are not working and our dog..."