Keever's Grille frustrates the *** out of me. Simple as that.

If you go to William Keever's Restaurant, their pretzels or wings are a great menu recommendation to share with a group. If you're looking for a delicious sandwich, try the Black Forest. Hands down one of my favorite meals (in the price range).

Being a Pub&Grille, you would think the staff would be accustomed to a crowd. It just seems that Keever's always struggles to keep up when demand is high. I understand that with any restaurant there are highs and lows, busy nights and dead ones.. but I've never gone on a game day (hockey) and gotten great service. On the contrary, if they are a bit slower, the service is stellar. Very eradic, sometimes great, other times terrible. I still keep going back, because the food at Keever P&G can usually make up for the inconsistency.

I know the owner, Wiliam Keever (Bill Keever), and understand that he also owns another restaurant and winery. I think he should stick to the finer dining arena.

Had an Experience with WILLIAM KEEVER?

Comments

sdraper

IM not trying to desparage Mr. Keever's good name (william keever), just had some really bad service...