Keever's Grille frustrates the *** out of me. Simple as that.

If you go to William Keever's Restaurant, their pretzels or wings are a great menu recommendation to share with a group. If you're looking for a delicious sandwich, try the Black Forest. Hands down one of my favorite meals (in the price range).

Being a Pub&Grille, you would think the staff would be accustomed to a crowd. It just seems that Keever's always struggles to keep up when demand is high. I understand that with any restaurant there are highs and lows, busy nights and dead ones.. but I've never gone on a game day (hockey) and gotten great service. On the contrary, if they are a bit slower, the service is stellar. Very eradic, sometimes great, other times terrible. I still keep going back, because the food at Keever P&G can usually make up for the inconsistency.

I know the owner, Wiliam Keever (Bill Keever), and understand that he also owns another restaurant and winery. I think he should stick to the finer dining arena.

Had an Experience with WILLIAM KEEVER?

Comments

sdraper

IM not trying to desparage Mr. Keever's good name (william keever), just had some really bad service...

Letgo - Reviewer that lied Letgo "I had a customer that offered $30 for a product I was selling for $65, I told hem the lowest I would go is $60...it was a michael kors wallet......" Read more FriendlyDuck -  Friendly Duck Affiliates / Usenet.Nl Scam Copyright Abuses, Links to Fraudulent Usenet.Nl sign up pages, DMCA complaints, unethical behaviour, supporting online consumer fraud FriendlyDuck "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..." Read more SPS Review Forum - Scam Alert - FTC Investigation on Yaya Maria Hope Sps Review Forum "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..." Read more DealDash - Bidding Review DealDash "I have only spent money on deal dash once which was today. Total waste of my time and money. Every time I would try to bid on an items such..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more