Napa, California
100% full Not resolved

William Keever (Bill Keever) has built his california company on fraud and deception.After leaving the telecommunications world, he has come home from Europe and continues to rake in millions defrauding consumers in the mobile phone arena.

His wine business is a front for countless scams that should be reported to the authorities. You should avoid having anything to do with Bill Keever. He has used his influence in the communications field to take advantage of people all across the country.

He uses his california religious affiliations to take money from those least able to afford it.This guys should me stopped.

Had an Experience with WILLIAM KEEVER?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

SPS Review Forum Scam Hope Fake user Accounts Sps Review Forum "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..." Read more WhitePages, Inc. Publishes Fake, Derogatory Information About Innocent Persons Without Verifying First!     Gross!     Yuck! Whitepages "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..." Read more Listia - WOW, just gets worse and worse Listia "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..." Read more Presscenter Kickstarter Marketing - Presscenter.co Kickstarter PR service scam Presscenter Kickstarter Marketing "I bought the "Big Bang" plan from presscenter.co after they send me a message on my Kickstarter. I paid $399 ! for it, supposedly a discount from a $1099 package...." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Shasta Pools - Not s good start Shasta Pools "My husband and I purchased a home to be built at Sun City Festival buckets Arizona. Our sales person recommended Shasta Pools. Shasta Pool helped us design and planning of..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more