100% full Not resolved

William Keever (Bill Keever) has built his california company on fraud and deception.After leaving the telecommunications world, he has come home from Europe and continues to rake in millions defrauding consumers in the mobile phone arena.

His wine business is a front for countless scams that should be reported to the authorities. You should avoid having anything to do with Bill Keever. He has used his influence in the communications field to take advantage of people all across the country.

He uses his california religious affiliations to take money from those least able to afford it.This guys should me stopped.

Had an Experience with WILLIAM KEEVER?

Comments

Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more FriendlyDuck -  Friendly Duck Affiliates / Usenet.Nl Scam Copyright Abuses, Links to Fraudulent Usenet.Nl sign up pages, DMCA complaints, unethical behaviour, supporting online consumer fraud FriendlyDuck "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..." Read more Letgo - SCAM----THIEF Letgo "POSTED MY COMPUTER ON WEBSITE, GOT AN OFFER TO BUY FOR POSTED AMOUNT. SETUP ACCOUNT WHAT SUPPOSEDLY WAS PAYPAL (BUT WASN'T) AND I SENT THE ITEM TO AN ADDRESS IN..." Read more Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving -  Beware of Howard Harrison Paving Howard Harrison Asphalt Paving "this company is the worst i have ever dealt with in my life, Howard comes in gives me a great price, takes my money then starts the job as scheduled..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more